Program Name: Recent Trends in process Engineering
Program Date: 2nd March 2016
Venue: Seminar Hall
Mechanical Engineering Student's Association (MESA) Organized one day workshop on "Recent Trends in process Engineering" in association with Asian Academy Pune in which following events occurred.
1. Main event took place on 2nd March 2016.
2. Guest arrived at 11.00 am in Seminar Hall
3. Program began with welcome speech followed by saraswati poojan and Guests were felicitated.
4. Mr M.R Joshi (Director Asian Academy) delivered the speech.
5. Mr.Chetan Sayankar(Project Team Lead Engineering division) from GDL Engineering India Ltd Pune has given valuable lecture on "Recent trends in process Industries."
6. Mr.Pramod Deshmukh(HR Manager, Asian Academy ) has given speech on Role of Mechanical Engineer in Process Industries
7. Mr.Hemant Sadafale (Trainer and Consultants, Asian Academy ) conducted a lecture on Plot Planning and layout Development of process plant
8. Formal program ended with vote of thanks by Dr D S More (HoD Mechanical Engineering )
For brief report Click Here